The webinar, ‘Digital transformation – re-imagine what’s possible’, is set to take place on the Thursday 22 March 2018 at 3pm (GMT) and is free for Manufacturing Management readers that sign up and register their interest.
The presentation by industry gurus Eliot Damon and Gary Jukes of Azzure IT will explore where the next wave of productivity improvements will come from for smaller manufacturing businesses.
Often referred to as the Fourth Industrial Revolution, digital has rapidly become key to boosting productivity, business agility, improving service levels, increasing employee collaboration and making smarter decisions.
Sign-up for free, here, and discover:
- Why digital transformation is key for smaller manufacturing businesses
- The next generation of smart business applications
- The next wave of productivity improvements will come from
- The key challenges faced by smaller manufacturing business
- How these solutions take-on real-world challenges and opportunities
The live presentation will also permit questions at the end, so you can dive deeper into the specific issues and challenges that you are facing and get an expert’s view on the solution.
To register for this free webinar, please sign up online
If you can’t make the date, please do still register as we can send you a link to the on demand recording after the webinar has taken place.