The latest Manufacturing Management Live Panel, sponsored by Sage, explores whether UK manufacturing is over-reliant on complex, overseas supply chains, which have been hugely disrupted during the coronavirus pandemic.
MM editor Chris Beck is joined by a panel of experts, including Rob Sinfield, VP of Product at Sage, to discuss the challenges facing supply chains and the knock-on effect crises can have on factories across the country.The group also discusses the effect Brexit is having on reshoring – bringing supply chains and wider manufacturing jobs back to these shores, as well as sharing their expert thoughts on how to prepare for the disruption of a no-deal Brexit.
This free-to-watch event is available to download now, and is a must-watch for any senior manufacturing leader who is looking to make their operations more robust as the post-COVID recovery begins.
- Chris Beck, Editor, Manufacturing Management
- Robert Sinfield, VP of Product, Sage
- Bhavina Bharkada, Senior Campaigns & Policy Manager, Make UK
- Tony Hague, CEO, PP Control & Automation
- Tamara Makarenko, COO & Head of Global Investigations, Sybilline
To watch the Live Panel, free of charge, visit