As lockdown regulations are eased and businesses start to re-open, many owners and operators are concerned about how to manage new work practices post Covid-19 and how to operate safely and effectively.
Global hygiene and health company, Essity, the manufacturer of Tork products and the Kaizen Institute are coming together to offer a FREE webinar on the gold standard of hygiene and cleaning practices in the new world.Attendees will find out from world-leading experts what the blueprint for safe and effective operations is in today’s workplace and discover how innovation in health and worker safety will drive the return to healthy and profitable business.
The webinar will cover:
- Overview of COVID-19 impact in different industries
- Best practices implemented across industries – in line with lean principles
- How Tork systems are supporting customers through the COVID-19 crisis
- Essity as a manufacturer – today’s gold standard practices in how to effectively prepare a safe workspace
- Q&A – Your chance to ask the experts
To register for this FREE webinar, click here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/5915929082294/WN_JdP_9VMATNWuqRzqJVQ9ZQ