How to apply Industry 4.0 in your manufacturing operations
This webinar, hosted by Manufacturing Management in conjunction with Infor and AWS, explores the evolving manufacturing environment in light of Industry 4.0 and how technology can work for the business and in turn how the business works with the technology.
MRP/ERP Selection, Implementation and Employee engagement
Looking to implement MRP or struggling with an existing system? This webinar, taking place on Tuesday, 5 November at 11:00 will focus on identifying the common problems that manufacturing businesses face and help you to evaluate, select and implement a system that is right for your business. Covering everything from selection through to going live and measuring success, the webinar gives real-world examples of what works and, more importantly, what doesn’t. Attendees can also find out how they can receive a free copy of the forthcoming ‘How to implement a manufacturing system’ book, written by 123 Insight’s Marketing Manager and leading author Martin Bailey.
Driving revenue through the Equipment-As-A-Service model
The future of manufacturing is upon us, and if you're not at the forefront of it now, you risk being left behind...
Fortunately, there are ways manufacturers can catch up that are both cost and time effective whilst still being focused on customer demand.
Chief amongst these is a so-called 'equipment-as-a-service model' , whereby production systems or machinery are nor purchased, but provided by a supplier for a fee.
This webinar, hosted by Manufacturing Management and relayr, will explore the growth of the as-a-service concept and how it can provide a boost to manufacturers' productivity, profitability in a customer led environment.
What will I learn in 45 minutes?
- Gain alignment across your organisation to shift to an Equipment-as-a-Service model
- Building a clear Equipment-as-a-Service strategy and roadmap
- Creating additional revenue with an as-a-Service model
- Tune in on Thursday 24 October at 2:30pm for this exclusive event. Can’t make the date? Register now to watch on demand at a time that suits you.
Webinar with advanced
Do you have your head in the sand or are you looking around for the bright new opportunities?
Join Manufacturing Management and Advanced for a webinar exploring why UK industry often falls into the former camp, and how to raise awareness of the advantages that a future-thinking outlook can have on your business, with real-life examples of organisations who have transformed their processes with this approach.
By attending this webinar, you will:
- Learn the importance of adopting new technologies to avoid getting left behind in a digital-first world
- Discover the cost of doing nothing and maintaining the ‘ostrich outlook’
- Learn how developing the right attitude towards your business transformation can enable growth and profitability
- Hear real life success stories from organisations who have reimagined their business with the help of innovative technologies
Can't make the date? Don't worry, we've got you covered. Simply register now so we can send you a link to the on demand recording after the webinar has taken place.
Webinar with Azzure IT
Manufacturing Management is delighted to announce it has teamed up with business software experts, Azzure IT, to offer readers a comprehensive overview of digital transformation and how it will benefit smaller manufacturing businesses.
The webinar, ‘Digital transformation – re-imagine what’s possible’, is available on demand and is free for all Manufacturing Management readers.
Sign-up and discover:
- Why digital transformation is key for smaller manufacturing businesses
- The next generation of smart business applications
- The next wave of productivity improvements will come from
- The key challenges faced by smaller manufacturing business
- How these solutions take-on real-world challenges and opportunities
Webinar with Siemens
The webinar, ‘Energy Management for Production’, is available on demand and is free for all Manufacturing Management readers.
Sign-up to ensure the competitiveness of your company by complying with energy regulations, reducing your operating cost and achieving sustainability targets.