Smarter acquisition of energy, avoiding a traditional fixed-price contract, can help mitigate these price rises.
This Manufacturing Management magazine and Inenco live webinar shows how a portfolio approach has helped Inenco to secure on average 44% better prices versus fixed prices (contracting in summer) in the last 5 years and illustrate how their portfolio clients have typically paid 75% less than fixed price clients for Oct’21 renewals.
Watch now to learn how to:
• Achieve future price visibility – so you can budget
• Mitigate the impact of extreme pricing swings
• Better explain current market turbulence to internal stakeholders
• Apply a procurement strategy best aligned to your organisation’s priorities
• Secure a better outcome in the medium term – with reduced price fluctuations and an optimum price year after year.